Per Governor DeSantis mandate and following suit with all Palm Beach County public and private schools, Rosarian Academy will be closed at least through April 15 due to concerns with coronavirus.
Distance learning began yesterday. All students in grades K-8 are receiving their assignments through Google Classrooms. Early Childhood students are receiving their activities via Tadpoles. Parents and students, please make sure you are checking both Google Classrooms and your email accounts daily for assignments and messages from teachers. Faculty, staff, and administration are in constant communication and will begin meeting via Zoom to ensure we deliver the best possible product to our students during this extenuating time.
Given this new prolonged closure, we will now follow the below schedule:
- Wednesday, March 18 – Friday, March 20: Teachers provide distance learning from home
- Friday, March 20: Faculty and staff to meeting at 12 PM via Zoom to discuss evolving expectations, guidelines, and grading for distance learning
- Monday, March 23 – Friday, March 27: Spring Break, No Classes
- Monday, March 30 – Friday, April 3: Distance Learning
- Monday, April 6 – Thursday, April 9: Distance Learning
- Friday, April 10: Good Friday, No Classes
- Monday, April 13: Easter Monday, No Classes
- Tuesday, April 14: Distance Learning
We will evaluate re-opening Wednesday, April 15.
If students or parents are experiencing issues related to Google Classrooms or your Rosarian email accounts, please email [email protected]
Please note the following calendar/event updates:
- The 2nd Trimester Awards Assembly that was scheduled to take place today will be rescheled for Tuesday, March 31 at 12:00 PM via Zoom. More details to come.
- Family Fun Day which had been rescheduled for Sunday, April 19 is canceled for this school year.
- The Frozen Jr. musical production is postponed at this time.
- All Rosarian in the Afternoon (RITA) activities for the rest of the trimester are suspended. All sessions will be fully refunded. If you paid via credit card, refunds will be issued today and will go back to the card used at checkout within 3-5 business days. If you paid via check, your refund will come from the business office after spring Break.
- As of now, we are continuing planning for summer camp sessions to take place from June 4 through August 25. Click here to view the schedule and camp descriptions. Registration for these programs will open tomorrow. If you register and programs are canceled, you will be fully refunded.
- Please keep in mind that the Silent Auction is still open for bidding through this Friday, March 20. Check out the great deals and help support our school!
Reminder: we have established a page on our website where we are posting all COVID-19 updates. Please continue to check this page for updates