Rooted in the values of the Catholic Church, Rosarian Academy welcomes all faiths, as spirituality is at the heart of everything we do. Our administration, staff, faculty and community leaders have created excellent opportunities for students to learn about and participate in spiritual practices, enriching their campus experience.
“Faith has to do with things that are not seen and hope with things that are not at hand”
-St. Thomas Aquinas
Students’ spiritual participation is defined in interactive ways, including:
- Monthly school Mass led by each grade level 2-8
- Researching and becoming saints for a day
- Guided monthly meditations and participation in the Middle School “Religion Bee”
- Open prayer for parents in the Rosary Chapel every Wednesday at 7:30 a.m.
- Prayer for students in the Rosary Chapel every Friday at 7:40 a.m.
- Communion Mass, led by 2nd graders, in celebration of receiving the sacrament of First Communion, followed by a “Breaking Bread” celebration
- May Crowning prayer service and living Rosary
- Beginning classes with prayer
- Pairing Lower and Middle School students with big brothers and big sisters, as part of our School Family program
- School Family gatherings for spiritual-focused craft projects
- Children’s House weekly chapel