The Rosarian Academy Family Association (RAFA), led by President Ali Rehm and Vice President Laura Wagner, is the organizing body for the families of Rosarian. RAFA strives to build a community of parents who are connected to the school and the lives of our children.
Every Rosarian family is a member of RAFA. The RAFA Committee comprises dedicated parents who serve as the leaders for the RAFA-organized events.
RAFA’S Purpose is to…
- Enrich the Rosarian Academy community
- Develop and implement programs and events designed for the enhancement and growth of the school
- Provide support and service to the school
- Cultivate the spirit of cordiality and fellowship among parents
- Function as ambassadors of the school, internally and externally