ROSARIAN IN THE AFTERNOONS
Junior Toddler to 8th Grade: 3:00 – 6:00 p.m.
NOTE: Middle School students will not be permitted to remain after school and work in the Media Center until further notice.
In aftercare, students engage in fun activities and study time, along with a healthy snack. By signing a student up for aftercare, parents acknowledge that students will be comingled with students from other cohorts and grades. Aftercare will adhere to the same physical distancing and health precautions followed during the academic school day.
Aftercare for the 2021-2022 school year is by advanced reservation only at $20/day. Students who have not registered for aftercare in advance and who are not picked up by the end of school’s dismissal time (3:20), or during the afterschool activity dismissal time, will be assessed a daily fee of $50.
Available on all full days school is in session. Check the school calendar for days when there is no aftercare or when it ends early.
- Please see the Parent/Student Handbook for aftercare procedures.
- Spaces are limited; first come, first served.
- Pick up from aftercare will be from Gate 4 (back of Lewis Building) with the exception of Junior Toddler House who will be picked up at 800 N. Olive.
- Parent, or driver authorized by parent, must sign out the student.
- No refunds will be issued.
- Contact the Business Office at 562.345.3101 for billing inquiries.