Make a Difference for Generations with a Planned Gift
The support of thoughtful Rosarian Academy alumni, parents, grandparents and friends, who remember Rosarian with bequests and life income gifts, has been and will continue to be a significant factor in preserving the Rosarian experience for future generations of students.
Bequests, life insurance, charitable gift annuities and charitable trusts are all examples of planned gifts. A planned gift may allow you to make a larger donation to Rosarian Academy than you thought possible, and it gives you the the opportunity to enjoy these potential results:
- Increased income
- Reduced income taxes
- Reduced or eliminated capital gains taxes
- Reduced or eliminated estate taxes
Did you know that:
- You don’t have to use cash to make a planned gift. You can donate appreciated securities and use an asset that costs less than the tax deduction you’ll get for it today.
- You may be holding assets that would benefit Rosarian more than they do you, such as a life insurance policy that you no longer need, a parcel of real estate like a second home or undeveloped land, or a collection of books or artwork that you no longer have room to display.
- You can make a gift that costs you nothing during your lifetime. You can make Rosarian Academy a beneficiary of your will or revocable trust, or a beneficiary of your retirement plan, and leave your cash flow and current financial planning uninterrupted.
To learn more about how you can help Rosarian Academy’s future, please contact the Office of Advancement, at (561) 345-3109 or at [email protected].
Make a single donation
Each gift, no matter the size, conveys a powerful message of belief in Rosarian Academy’s mission and our students. Our donors have been instrumental in our achievements since our establishment in 1925.
If you would like to remain anonymous feel free to skip this step. Otherwise please fill out the optional fields below to let us know how to recognize your contribution. If you’re not sure what this means, read our donation guide.