Make a Difference for Generations with a Planned Gift
The support of thoughtful Rosarian Academy alumni, parents, grandparents and friends, who remember Rosarian with bequests and life income gifts, has been and will continue to be a significant factor in preserving the Rosarian experience for future generations of students.
Bequests, life insurance, charitable gift annuities and charitable trusts are all examples of planned gifts. A planned gift may allow you to make a larger donation to Rosarian Academy than you thought possible, and it gives you the the opportunity to enjoy these potential results:
- Increased income
- Reduced income taxes
- Reduced or eliminated capital gains taxes
- Reduced or eliminated estate taxes
Did you know that:
- You don’t have to use cash to make a planned gift. You can donate appreciated securities and use an asset that costs less than the tax deduction you’ll get for it today.
- You may be holding assets that would benefit Rosarian more than they do you, such as a life insurance policy that you no longer need, a parcel of real estate like a second home or undeveloped land, or a collection of books or artwork that you no longer have room to display.
- You can make a gift that costs you nothing during your lifetime. You can make Rosarian Academy a beneficiary of your will or revocable trust, or a beneficiary of your retirement plan, and leave your cash flow and current financial planning uninterrupted.