Rosarian Academy, founded in 1925 by the Adrian Dominican Sisters, is an independent, coeducational Catholic school based on the Dominican pillars of prayer, community, study, and service. We educate the whole person in light of the Gospel values and provide a foundation for life.
- We are a Christ-centered community of faith.
- We provide an innovative and authentic academic program enriched by the arts, athletics, and extracurricular activities.
- We regard service to others as an essential component of educating students to make a positive difference in the world.
- We value tradition and the legacy of our founders, the Adrian Dominican Sisters.
- We strive to foster awareness of the continual need for Gospel-centered social change.
- We acknowledge the dignity of every human person and respect diversity in all forms.