Rosarian Academy, founded in 1925, is an independent, coeducational Catholic school sponsored by the Adrian Dominican Sisters. Its mission is to educate the whole person for life in a global community in the light of Gospel values.
- We believe in a Christ-centered community of faith.
- We believe each student is a valued individual with unique spiritual, physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs.
- We believe that the quest for self-improvement is a continuous process.
- We believe in a strong academic program enriched by the fine arts and extracurricular opportunities.
- We believe that service to others is an integral part of the Rosarian Academy community.
- We believe in educating students to make a positive difference in the world.
- We believe in the Dominican tradition of prayer, study, reflection and action.
- We believe in fostering an awareness of the continual need for social change.
- We believe in and respect religious, ethnic, cultural and economic diversity.