For over 97 years, Rosarian Academy has been a beacon of excellence
in Catholic education in Palm Beach County.
Generations of motivated students, inspiring faculty and staff, dedicated parents, supportive grandparents, successful alumni, and meaningful friends have opened doors by investing in our community. Today, we invite you to unlock “Endless Possibilities” for our students and school by making a gift or pledge to the Rosarian Fund, the school’s annual fund. Giving back is a Rosarian Academy tradition and part of who we are.
Tuition Makes A Good School…The Rosarian Fund Makes A Great School
Rosarian Academy, like most top independent schools, relies on tax-deductible unrestricted donations to provide high-quality education. The total cost of educating a Rosarian student exceeds tuition.
The Rosarian Fund ensures every student receives the complete Rosarian experience beyond what tuition alone covers. Your contribution enhances the experience, enabling us to envision “Endless Possibilities” for our school and students by providing updated Technology, a variety of Enrichment Opportunities, enhanced Academics, and competitive compensation for our elite educators – all that makes Rosarian Academy the cherished institution we hold dear.
- Enrichment – promoting creativity, teamwork, and skill development for well-rounded individuals and community performances.
- Faith – Nurturing faith: guiding hearts, inspiring minds, fostering spiritual connection.
- Technology – The inaugural Carnegie STEM Excellence Pathway Partner in Florida, offering robotics and computer programs
- Academics – A student-centered, rigorous curriculum ensures engaging, challenging classes for all grade levels.
- Elite Educators – Ensuring competitive salaries, generous benefits, and ongoing professional development for our teachers.
The Rosarian Fund
Make a single donation
Each gift, no matter the size, conveys a powerful message of belief in Rosarian Academy’s mission and our students. Our donors have been instrumental in our achievements since our establishment in 1925.
If you would like to remain anonymous feel free to skip this step. Otherwise please fill out the optional fields below to let us know how to recognize your contribution. If you’re not sure what this means, read our donation guide.