Open House (12 months - grade 8)
Welcoming prospective students and families, Rosarian Academy is pleased to host Open House events on November 5, 2019, and January 28, 2020, for ages 12 months – grade 8. Visitors will have the opportunity to tour our campus, meet our administration and faculty members, and interact with our students before the upcoming enrollment period.
Students interested in spending extended time on our campus are invited to attend a Shadow Day on Monday, November 11, 2019. This day provides the opportunity to gain a firsthand experience of what life and learning is about at Rosarian Academy.
We also host a Kindergarten Roundup event on January 10, 2020, for all students interested in entering our Kindergarten class for the 2020-2021 school year. Students and parents will have the opportunity to meet the teachers, explore our state-of-the-art facilities, and participate in hands-on kindergarten activities.
Upcoming Rosarian Academy Open House Dates
Tuesday, November 5, 2019, from 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Monday, November 11, 2019 – Shadow a student all day
Friday, January 10, 2020 – Kindergarten Roundup
Tuesday, January 28, 2020, from 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Start your Rosarian experience today!
Register for the upcoming Open House and get access to our facilities in downtown West Palm Beach. Learn about our great school, including:
- 8:1 student to faculty ratio
- 46% of 4th – 7th graders are Duke TIP scholars
- First Carnegie Science Center STEM Excellence Pathway Partner in Florida
- STEM Center to create, design & problem solve
- State-of-the-art gymnasium & 10 competitive sports
- Variety of 19 electives to expand talents
- 14 after-school activities to explore interests
- Montessori Early Childhood program with 3, 4, and 5, half- and full-day options
- 1 of 4 students receive financial assistance
- Complimentary bus service throughout Palm Beach County
Personal tours are given throughout the year. If you are unable to attend an Open House or prefer to set up a personal tour of the school, please click on the link below or call 561-345-3106.